#1."Me-sis" #2. "Gem" #3. Short History #4. Stupid? #5. Rule #1 #6. Chris #7. Leonard #8 Lamb Wave #9. You know...when, #10. "Wimps" #11. "Fidget" #12. Invisible sheep #13. "Fraidy" #14. Words
...........Here we tell short sheep stories with a little wit and occasional pearls of wisdom. I will be adding stories on a fairly regular basis. The pictures are copyrighted, please do not use them.
..........Each of these stories will give you a little better understanding of the unique nature of sheep in general and our sheep in particular. Most of the stories will have a fairly large picture toward the end of the story, and should be loaded by the time you get to it.
...........Immediately below, are buttons that will let you go directly to each individual tale. If you are new to this area, I would suggest that you start with Tale #2, if you are returning, you can jump to the newest ones.
..........Tale # 8 is a fun one for children, and you won't believe the pictures at the bottom of # 11.
.........I hope you enjoy these Sheep Tales.
- #1 Mesis Such a strange name for a sheep
- #2 Gem Navajo Churros are.....quiet
- #3 A short History of the Navajo Churros
- #4 Stupid? Sheep, stupid...well, yes, and .....no
- #5 Eagle, Never turn your back on a Ram
- #6 Chris a little lady with pale, watery blue eyes
- #7 Leonard the Gentle Giant
- #8 The lamb Wave, "The sharp staccato beat . /. of tiny cloven feet,"
- #9 You know you are spending too much time with the sheep when........
- . #10 "Wimps"? "Every so often, Sheep just jump up in the air and die !"
- . #11 "Fidget" loves her sheep, even when they drool on top of her head.
- . #12 Invisible sheep "large, black and invisible"
- . #13 "Fraidy Cat" protects her lambs in an unusual way.
- . #14 Words --totally new meanings from where they started.
|**Copyright 1997- 2009 Woolly Designs**
*** Send us an E-mail ***
|*Jump links within this web site*|